Utilizing the ancient Chinese philosophy of feng shui in your home to attract wealth and prosperity is a practice that has gained massive popularity in the West over the past few years. And with good reason: who doesn’t want to bring more abundance into their life?
To get started on making this practice work, the first thing you need to focus on is the current state of your space and removing any clutter it contains. Take a look around your home: how much stuff do you have? Are there a lot of unnecessary items lying around? Are your counters and closets filled with things you never use? What can you get rid of to help cleanse your space?
In feng shui, clutter represents stuck or negative energy, which is the exact opposite type of vibe needed to attract wealth. When you clear your home of excess items, it opens up your space and invites more room for positive, life force energy, also known as chi to flow.
Removing clutter from your home will not only allow room for more abundance to come in, it will also keep your areas organized, which will help to keep future clutter at bay.
Another feng shui belief is the concept that any broken items in your home represent something that may be malfunctioning in your life. For instance, a clogged kitchen sink might symbolize obstructed finances or a broken clock may signify the slowdown of receiving money. Take a look around your home to see if there is anything that needs repair and either fix it or get rid of it.
In addition to removing clutter and fixing anything broken, you can incorporate wealth colors into your d’cor. In feng shui, wealth is represented by gold, red, green, and purple, so if those colors make sense in your decorating scheme then by all means use them. If you’re not a fan of these colors though, listed below you will find money cures that you can add to your home to attract wealth. Just remember to only keep things in your space that you either love or find functional.
Feng Shui Money Cures
- Place 9 yellow citrine stones in a bowl in a kitchen windowsill.
- Hang three brass Chinese coins tied together with red string in your work space. Be sure the side with the four characters, otherwise known as the yang side, is facing outwards.
- Add water elements, such as a fountain or a painting depicting a harmonious, flowing river, in your entryway. Your front entryway represents your career area and should always remain free from clutter, so that good chi is able to flow into your home.
- Identify the money area of your home and take good care of it. Add healthy, thriving plants to encourage prosperity and wood elements, which represent wealth, to the space.
- Kitchens are directly related to attracting money, so be sure to keep yours clean. Ensure all four stove burners are working and use them all equally to evenly distribute money flow.
For more information on this subject, listen to our podcast episode: How to Feng Shui Your Home for Abundance.
If you are interested in understanding your finances, paying off debt, or taking your money to the next level, don’t miss out on powerful tools to help you succeed financially!
The Achieving Financial Freedom to Live the Life of Your Dreams course will empower you to achieve financial literacy, improve your money management skills, create a healthier relationship with money, and work towards achieving financial independence to live the life of your dreams.